Friday, August 26, 2016

Nepal Footprint Holiday Client Reviews

Annapurna Circuit Trekking

"Great Adventure"
This is my first time to Nepal, and after a few researches I choose Nepal Footprint because Bashu is very helpful. Even though we met the earthquake, Tulsi (our guide) is very helpful and guide us through everything. He even called his friends on our destinations to make sure that these places are safe.

“Tour of the Annapurnas with Footprint holidays”
Great experience with fabulous mountain guides. Highly recommended. Everything was perfect and extremely rich culturally speaking. Thank you ever so much for your great service. Namaste from France!!!


“Great ABC trek, very safe very incredible!”
Myself and about 5 people I met in my hostel in Pokhara all got together and went on the ABC trek with Nepal Footprint and it was absolutely incredible! I had a phenomenal experience, the staff is EXTREMELY knowledgeable and proficient in english. It was an incredible experience and would do it again in a heartbeat. 10/10 would recommend.


“Best Guide in Nepal!!! Knowledgable and kind! ”
I did the ABC trek with Bashu and it was just fantastic! Bashu is fluent in English and German and had in depth knowledge on all related questions that our group had on our trek. I will certainly come back to Nepal again and would book another trip with him in a heartbeat!


“Everest BC trek, Chitwan and Nagargot”
Last December 2015/January 2016 we made the 18 days EBC trek, together with guide Kumar of Nepal Footprint Holidays and our porter Sudeep. Both great guys!! We had a marvellous time and food and lodges were a perfect arrangement! Chitwan was a hell of a ride, but worth it. Parkland Hotel in Chitwan was 100 % the right choise!
Nepal Footprint might be a small company but nevertheless excellent! 10/10 we would contact them again for the ABC trek Annapurna in the future!!


“Trek Anapurna Base Camp”
I went several time in Nepal and I always take Nepal Footprint Holidaz Trek. Everything was amazing every time and I can not advise some one to go with an other agency.

“Thank you Bashu for a really great time in Kathmandu!”
I met Bashu during my trekking tour to the Annapurna Base Camp, where he guided two other Germans. He was very friendly, knew a lot about the country and the mountains/trekking and the two Germans were really happy about him as their guide and his great experience.
When I travelled back to KTM Bashu and I still were in contact and so we met again in the travel agency to spent one afternoon together in KTM. We drove by motorbike to some sightseeing-places, where Bashu told me a lot about the Nepalese culture and their religion. It was very interesting and Bashu was a really experienced guide.
During the time I didn´t had the feeling to visit the places with a guide but rather with a friend=))) Even when I left KTM on the next day, Bashu helped me to get a cheap taxi and even during the next weeks he wrote time by time to ask, if everything is ok.
I had a really great time and want to say THANK YOU again to Bashu! He´s a really good guide, speaks German very fluent and when I go back to Nepal I would definitely like to go trekking him!

Rating: Excellent Review

No comments:

Post a Comment